Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Before it started...

Hello everyone...my name is Satish and I am from St.Jospehs College of Enggineering,Chennai!!

TCS was the first company to come for recruitment to my campus...and by Gods grace i got placed in the same Company!!I was just as nervous as every fresher is...but still,apt preparation and luck(more of the former though) helped me through!!

I will give a detailed explanation of the Three Phases used in the Selection Process at my Campus.....the entire interview process happened in the MBA/MCA block of my college.




.

4 comments:

Hi,
I wld like to know as how's the present situation at TCS ,for wipro & TCS are coming on-campus..and wt the global recession.. not sure of the placements .. so can u pls advise me on this matter..

10:02 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:02 AM  

As you know tcs is Asia's largest IT company. And tcs has given a very healthy results for Q1 and it has many projects in its hand.important thing is that it's going to hire about 50k students in this year 2012-13 so it's best opportunity for u. And don't worry about recession tcs will handle it very well if any.

10:31 AM  

Hi, can you please post a link to our site - we have recently started our site which guides all college graduates with interview related resources.

Our site is www.careerbaba.in

11:19 PM  

Older Post Home