Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The first common phase...

PHASE ONE: APTITUDE TEST

We had an Online Aptitude Test...NO NEGATIVE MARKING & NO SECTIONWISE CUT-OFF(so everyone attend every single question,provided you have the same conditions).

We had three sections in the Aptitude Test:
VERBAL was difficult....in the sense that it did'nt have words from previous papers!!!

QUANTZ(Quantitative Aptitude) was the easiest,i had already seen 90% of the questions from this section,in the previous TCS papers!!

LOGICAL REASONING or whatever one calls it,was Latin and Greek for me...I think one can get a good idea about it from BARRONS 12th EDITON.


When the time eventually ran out,I thought I would get the message "Sorry better luck next time”, but by God's grace the message "Congratulations,you can move to the next level".

I was on cloud nine...I was then given a TCS application form which I duly filled. The form was given to my placement in-charge.I started for my house at around 7.45pm and I reached home at 9 pm.My Technical Interview was scheduled at around 9am the very next day,which meant i had minimum time to prepare for the Interview.

NOTE: The TCS application form is your key from here on.




.

3 comments:

Sir,Can I know what GPA is taken for cut-off.
What books for aptitude have you followed apart from TCS previous questions

3:54 AM  

Sir,Can I know what GPA is taken for cut-off.
What books for aptitude have you followed apart from TCS previous questions

3:55 AM  

U'll be given a template type material for preparation and u should practice it atleast twice coz tcs's aptitude is one of the toughest exam. If u clear the aptitude trust me ur 80% selected for tcs,rest depends on ur interview performance and ur best luck.for more question about aptitude refer this site :
Placementpapers.net

10:40 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home