Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

THE FINAL PHASE:

I could see happy faces outside the HR room..evidently fuelled by the fact that they will get selected.I had to wait a long time to meet my HR interviewer(he was a bit busy) which I did not mind at all.Meanwhile I asked my other friends as to what they were asked…some unlucky guys were drilled a lot on tech..most of the ppl had had just a casual chat.

PEOPLE...the important thing is not what u say..it is...how u say it!!!
COMMUNICATION is what people expect from u here...you communicate effectively,
your through.Finally i went in to meet my interviewer.I was beaming at him and when I reached the table,I shook hands and sat down.He was really sweet.He actually apologised for the delay(3hours actually)..i said it was no problem.

He intially asked me why i wanted to join TCS..i answered it from my heart(i had selected my college during counselling to get placed in a dream company like urs sir.and here I am,watching my dream come through).

Next,"ok these are the reasons u want to join TCS. Why should we hire you??".
My answer was "I do all the work tht i undertake with utmost sincerity and dedication"....(I finished it with an example of how I handle my exams.)


Moving on,he asked meabout the books i read(my hobby is reading)..i told him that I had started reading in my 3rd class with Enid Blyton then moved on to Nancy Drew-Sherlock Holmes-Sydney Sheldon-Michael Crichton-Dan Bbrown ...at this juncture,we started conversing about THE DA VINCI CODE!!

Finally he asked me as to wether i have any questions....i asked him not one,but THREE!!



#1.sir,the prospects of higher education in TCS.
#2.What does TCS actually expect from its newly-joining freshers??
#3.What actually happens during the training?and after the training??

When we were finished ...i shook hands and left with the words,"it was a pleasure meeting u Sir."
I had a feeling of jubiliation when i came out.


It was a long wait for ther results starting at 5pm..which eventually ended at 730pm.
When my name was read out it was like,” oh my god, I really made it through”.I was delighted!!!I thanked GOD and congragulated all my friends.

2 comments:

9:25 PM  

Thank you sir it was really an inspiration for me..!! It is my dream to do job in TCS...thank you

11:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home